Monday, 14 January 2013

my life....


My life: chapter 1 (1/1/2013)
Pagi tadi pack barang..pastu sambung tido balik…hehehe…sungguhla x senonoh..hu3…then bangun kol 9.30…heh..nsb bek mak xbising…pas mandi tros breakfast…haha..dok rumah memang manje gler laaa…sbb xyah nk wt kerja cm sidai kain ker, mop lantai ker, vacuum rumah ke…sume nyer dibuat oleh pengasuh mak cik aku..hahaha…mmg heaven laaaa..juz tolong mak kt dapur jeh laa…tu pn klu rajin..hehehe..by the way, I’m just arrived in jengka and tonight I will start study my QMT..i never open this book during at home…so I need to struggle for this subject even though my carry mark is quite good..and yeah..i already finish about RM 60 just only to buy books…heh…now I’m looking for book fair at the end of January..so I need to spend at least RM 150…that is what  on my plan…hope it will go smoothly..

P/s:tatau nk merepek ape lgiii..heeee…




 My life: chapter 2 (2/1/2013)
Ok fine..bru persn aku xbwk charger enset…huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa……cne nh..lol btol..charger lappy igt pulk..doh….sedeh jeh….ok aku dh mcm normal skit pas blajr qmt..so mlm nh mmg kne tdo lmbt laaaa sbb tkot enset xberbunyi…tkot bateri habis…so off kn jeh laaa..huhuhu…cobaan cobaan…ngee….so kne la beli charger len..hu3..
Perut lpar..nsb bek mak ain kci pulut kuning dengan rending..so bole la isi perut dengn mkn mende tu jeh..hu3….
Tadi keluar mkan ngn roommate…kt belakang rumh nh jeh pn..hu3…mkn mee bandung ngn teh ais..pastu mntk bungkus roti Mumbai… J
Heh…nnti blik rumah nk buat roti Mumbai laaa..senang jeh…roti cmpur telur..goreng kn die..pastu letak cheese kt dlm..letak madu ats roti…and ready to serve…wee~
Tadi pun habis dlm RM10 la jugk..hu3…bru jeh igt nk jimat cermat..hu3…mcm xley jeh…haih…
Mlm kang sambung blik buat QMT..cover chapter yg aku lemah gler dan xyakin nk jwb..padahal senang jeh…ngee~~
Nyesal jeh x blajr kt rumh..hu3….

p/s:  tomorrow my first paper..hope I can do better for this paper…Good Luck Waida! U can do it…trust ur self and be confident….. J





My life: chapter 3 (3/1-6/1)
3/1- my first paper . QMT. It was really confusing and I hate simulation topic…hu… 14 marks already fly away…ngee… hu3….now I’m preparing for my second paper..CRG…I hope that I can do better…chaiyok!

4/1- kill my time by watching Running Man and Barbie…ok I know..i’m like a child..but who cares… I don’t disturb other people right..hu3…

5/1- in the evening I’m start reading my CRG..but I just highlight what was important…what I hate at jengka is when there is no wate…~!@#$%^&*()_+>… -,-‘…honestly…it just like killing my time when I plan to read CRG on the next morning…ngee….that’s why I can’t stay long at jengka rather than when I was in Melaka during my dip…evenduring my final also…I can’t really focus in my study… (alas an semata mata..kalau dah mals tu mmg malas la kan…hehehe)…

6/1- now..i’m done reading CRG and done doing my analysis which are questions always out during  final..hu3….

p/s: lpe kn psal grammar and vocab k… J

No comments:

Post a Comment